Thursday, December 31, 2009

Art Museum Reflection


Each Wednesday I try, when I'm in town, to attend the Downtown Bible Class during the lunch hour. It's held in a large room at the Portland Art Museum along the South Park Blocks. A humble lunch of bagels, chips, bananas, and coffee is available. Last Wednesdays class was the annual special one that's just before Christmas. It was on the third floor in a larger more ornate room with a lunch buffet. When the gathering was over, as I walked into the foyer I saw this photo opportunity. The reflection and the contrast of straight and curvy lines caught my attention.

2 comments:

  1. Mike:

    Your M/C instinct kicked in. It was sort of a helicopter view of a twisty road. Just imagine yourself as 24th scale on a bike with a twisted throttle hand

    bob
    bobskoot: wet coast scootin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be right Bob. Twisties are fun!

    ReplyDelete